Join The Newfoundland Sportsman crew as we embark on our 12th season of fun in the great outdoors of Atlantic Canada.
During season 12, we travelled all over Atlantic Canada, from Shark Fishing in Trinity Bay, Newfoundland to Sturgeon Fishing in Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Goose Hunting in Vernon River, Prince Edward Island, to Moose Hunting in Central Newfoundland , and many places in between. We shared success, some failure and lots of laughter with our friends over the years, and we’re glad to share it all with you. Take home a piece of our journey and relive our adventures in Season 12 over and over.
Remember to keep watching us on NTV, pick up a copy of our magazine and visit us at our Outdoor Expo as we continue to tell the stories that you have come to expect from us, about real-life hunting and fishing.
1. Goose Hunting “ Mafia Style”
2. Salmon Fishing on the St. Lewis River – Part 1
3. Salmon Fishing on the St. Lewis River – part 2
4. A Special Moose Hunt – Part 1
5. A Special Moose Hunt – Part 2
6. Best Sport in the World – Part 1
7. Best Sport in the World – Part 2
8. Opening Day Goose Hunt
9. Sturgeon Fishing On the Kennebecasis River
10. Shark Fishing in Trinity Bay